Terms & ConditionsSummary of rental conditions of supercars in DRIVEGT
Before to book a car is very important to read and understand the DRIVEGT Terms & Conditions to rent a car. By the moment you can start with this summary that contain the information more outstanding:
To book is required a deposit of 50% of the rental. The advance payment may be paid by bank transfer, credit/debit card or cash. The remaining 50% must be paid before delivery of the car keys.
- If the cancellation is made at least 10 days in advance, the full amount of the reservation is returned.
- If the cancellation is made between 9 and 3 days in advance, 70% of the reservation amount is returned.
- If the cancellation is made less than 3 days in advance, the reservation is not returned.
Payment methods & Deposit
- You can pay using your credit/debit, by bank transfer or by cash.
- Credit/debit card accepted: Visa, 4B, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club y JCB.
- In all cases we will ask a deposit to cover possible damages suffered the car.
- The deposit can be deposited using any of the payment methods mentioned. If payment is made by credit card, it is very important that you have previously ensured that the limit will not be exceeded when DriveGT make the retention of the deposit. You may need to use more than one card. And if you use a debit card, you must ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account, and not exceeded your daily payment limit.
- We will refund the deposit upon returning the car after deducting possible charges in the same way that has been paid and if the car was not damaged./li>
Age requirements and Driving license
At the time of signing the lease, at the delivery of the car, you must be at least 25 years and class B driving license at least 12 months old.
Refueling service included
In DRIVEGT want you to enjoy your car until the last minute, so to save you hassles you can return the car with the tank without refueling, DRIVEGT only charges you what is lacking to fill without any charges management fees.
Extension of car rent contract
If after you take the car you want to extend some aspect of the lease, whether Extras, Options, or length of rental, you can do whenever there is availability by calling or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rate will be recalculated based on the new concepts incorporated into the contract and the date and time of return, applying the most advantageous fare for you. Additional services will be charged at the time of request, no surcharge shall be applied.
Additional Charges are supplement not provided at the time of conclusion of the contract and delivery of the car. These amounts will be charged upon returning the car:
- Supplement for late return
- Supplement for additional mileage
- Supplement for damages or theft, or contracted Extras